Friday, March 14, 2014

Cards for the "Guys in my Life" 3rd Series

Happy Friday!  Today I am posting the last set of cards in my series  for the "Guys in my Life".  The first card is  "You're my prime time favorite".  It is  a retired stamp set from Stampin Up.  I learned the technique of using aluminum foil and running it through my embossing machine from our Stampin' Up Make 'n' Take Class with Robin and Kristi.    I love the way it turned out with the matching silver  brads for knobs.    The 2nd card is also a Stampin Up set.  I mean... What guy doesn't love a tractor?  I stamped the image in brown and used olive green paper.  Hope you have enjoyed this series and gained a little inspiration for your cards for guys.  Thanks for droppin' by!

See you soon!


  1. Girl, they just get better and better. I don't know which is my favorite. Are you using stamps? You need to start selling if you aren't already.

    1. Thanks, Paulette. I just enjoy making them for the fun of it. You know -- if you start selling then it because work. Lol.

  2. How funny that we are doing "men" cards lol..I love the tinfoil look!..I'll have to try that out!...very nice cards!