Thursday, March 13, 2014

Cards for the "Guys in my Life" Series 2

Good morning friends.  Here is card #1 from the 2nd Series of the cards for the "Guys in my Life".  I bought this little stamp set from Hobby Lobby for $1.00 several years ago.  I  think it's so adorable.  It reminds me of a song from the Gaither Vocal Band called, "God loves to talk to little boys while they're fishing".  I thought this card would be great for some of my nephews. 
 
 

Close up of the little boy and his tackle box
 
 
Here is card number two of the 2nd series.  I did not use a stamp with this card.  The paper and cut out for this one  came from a book by Stampabilities.   I love the canoe tag. 


Thanks for visiting.  I have 2 more sets in this series.  Looking forward to sharing those with you soon.  Have a great day and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment