Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter Basket Idea

 I can't believe Easter is next Sunday.  Although my girls are grown, I still  enjoy making them an Easter basket.  This year, I found these adorable baskets at SewingMachine.com and had them engraved with their initials.  I can  share Hannah's basket with you because she received hers early.  She won't be coming home for Easter. ( I will share the other two after Easter is over.)  I really like these baskets and I know the girls will put them to good use!


 
 
Hannah loves the specialty soap from West Point Soap Shoppe.  I also got her some "springy" colored  fingernail polish and a pair of cozy aloe infused socks.  The giant  orange towel is for sunbathing this summer and I plan to have her name monogrammed on it. 
Thanks for poppin' in.  I hope you have as much fun putting your Easter basket together as I did!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the basket! Thanks you for sharing. I am visiting from Sew Many Ways.

    ReplyDelete