Thursday, January 15, 2015

Lap Quilts made with Love

Hello friends.  I know it has been a while since I have posted anything and I am sorry.  I was SO busy during the holidays trying to finish all the projects I was working on for Christmas gifts.  I am going to share them  with you over the next few posts.  They are not that spectacular -- but I was happy to get them all finished and have a little something "made with love" for my family members.  One of the first projects I started on was a lap quilt for each family.  I made four different ones.  Here they are:

Tea Time Quilt
 

 
Blue and Brown Quilt
 
Patriotic Quilt
 
 
Shabby Flower Quilt

 


I made each of these quilts with either the strip design or the basic block.  I really enjoyed making these and hope they hold up well!  Come back soon and I will share some of my other handmade gifts I put together!  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment